ONECUP coffee filters are made from compostable naturfine® paper, which consists of 100% natural fibers and is FSC® certified.
Squeeze the ring of the mount. Place the paper filter over the ring spikes. Then release the ring tension. Take 1 coffee scoop of ground coffee (7-10g) add hot water (just not boiling). Leave to infuse for 1 minute or longer while dipping 2-3 times. Lift slowly with an inclination of the handle to allow dripping off along the seam.
Using a mug instead of a cup?
Just add more coffee!
A longer infusion time does not affect the good taste.
ONECUP filters are to be used with the separate holder; this is not included in the filter box and is only available as part of the ONECUP SET.
- compostable naturfine®️ paper, from 100% natural fibers
- first tear-proof compostable infusion filters for your favorite ground coffee
- wide opening for easy filling and ample room for the infusion
- particularly suitable for cups, mugs etc. with an opening of approx. 6 to 9 cm
- chlorine-free bleached
- 60 filters / box
- 9 boxes / tray
- 2.808 boxes / pallet
- 8 languages (EN, DE, FR, ES, PL, NL, RUS, SE)