TEA CONTROL ™ 0,4l teapot with brew control
TEA CONTROL™ is ideal for preparing loose leaf tea. The patented filter mechanism allows easy control of the infusion. The tea leaves are moved and compressed with a simple twist of the lid, to slow down the infusion. This way you can keep the tea in the pot without getting bitter. A clean solution for preparing tea directly at the table and ensuring good taste.
The glass pitcher is heat-resistant and allows you to observe the the progress of the infusion, which is controlled by the lid: Turn it clockwise to reduce the infusion and return it to take it up again. Tea can be prepared a second and third time with TEA CONTROL™. The integrated filter basket, which controls the infusion, is made from Tritan™.
The design of the TEA series CONTROL™ was awarded the German reddot™ and the GOOD DESIGN™ award by the Chicago Athenaeum.
The teapot is delivered here with 2 double-walled HOT GLASS glasses of 130ml made of heat-resistant borosilicate glass. They have an insulating effect to ensure a more constant temperature of the drink and a nice touch of the cup.
Enjoy delicious tea from the first to the last cup!
- Tea Pot 0,4L from borosilicate glass with brew-control filter from Tritan™.
- BpA-free Tritan™ copolyester.
- Suitable for whole-leaf tea.
- Stylish stainless-steel knob
- Comes with a black woolfelt coaster
- Ideal for use in foodservice
- Multilingual instructions manual (DE, EN, FR, ES, JP, CN)
- 1 set / box (coaster included)
- 8 boxes / carton
- 576 boxes / pallet