BLOOM AND FLOW™ pour-over coffee brewer
Consisting of a stylish glass carafe and a unique funnel insert this pour-over coffee brewer provides an optimized bloom and flow of your coffee. It can be used with any V-shaped paper coffee filter.
Made in Germany with machine blown borosilicate glass for improved thermal properties, the BLOOM AND FLOW® carafe can also be placed on a warmer, over an open flame or even in the refrigerator. The custom designed collar is made of quality silicone material which is soft to the touch. All parts are dishwasher- / microwave-safe and BPA-free.
- Choose a V-shaped paper cone suitable for 2-6 cups. For a perfect fit, fold the paper cone laterally and insert it into the funnel.
- Pre-rinse the filter while inside the funnel and remove excess water.
- Measure 20-50 g of a medium-coarse ground coffee (10 g of coffee per cup) and put it into the filter.
- Bloom stage: pour a small amount of hot water to wet the grounds and let them swell for about 40 seconds.
- Flow stage: pour hot water in a slow spiral motion.
- Aim for a brew time of less than 4 minutes for a well-balanced clean cup of coffee.
- Simply remove the funnel by the handle to dispose the used filter.
Place the lid inside the carafe to trap in the heat.
Enjoy your coffee!
Telefon: 040 73424 156